Busy Hands

Posted on


 Here is a project that I started a long time ago. It’s a kit by Dimensions called Sew Busy and is worked on 14 count Aida. I don’t recall when I started it, exactly, but I know it was after I moved here and before the kids were born. So my guess is this has probably been in storage for around 12 years or more. Enough is enough!


The middle of the design was mostly finished, except for a few french knots. The bottom wording and the sewing machine (that’s what the black blob will end up being) were done in the last 2 days. My goal is to have this one done by the end of the weekend. I was really able to get some stitching done this past weekend because of the time change! Who needs an extra hour of sleep – an extra hour of stitching is more important!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *