Here is the latest on the Peacock Tapestry. The border is so close to being done! If I can just get in one (maybe two) good stitching sessions I will be able to pack this away for a while.
I’m so bummed; I can’t find the progress photos I took of this project when I first started it. I know they are on my computer somewhere, but I have no idea when I started this project (it could have been 4 years ago, it could have been 7 or 8, I have no idea). If I find them, I will add them here, but I don’t think I will be able to find them anytime soon, unfortunately.
[Update: April 30, 2013: I found the photos! And they have been posted here according to their proper dates. I started this in April 2011. Not as long ago as I thought!]