I finally got time to sit down and work on this! The kids had a day off of school and spent most of it at grandma’s, and hubby went away for a few days to work on the cabin he is building. So I decided to spend the day stitching and cleaning. I am so glad that I am done with the hieroglyphics on this and can start on her bodice. It won’t be long now before this project is done. And I am super excited that there is absolutely no backstitching in this design. The quality of this photo is pretty bad but hopefully in a couple of days I will have a finished one to post. I am not sure what I will do about framing, though. I don’t think this will end up being a “normal” sized piece so I will probably have to have something custom made.